A prophecy for our mission in 2010- 1

.
Glory and Greatness be onto Your Mighty Name, oh my Lord God, Jesus Christ.

December 30, 2009

This evening everybody in our family had come home in Chiang Rai.
8.30 -9.30 Mother Supajaree, Lily, Duke, Neil, Manna and I were together in my bedroom.
We had a very special prayer time because tomorrow will be the last day of the year 2009.
Tomorrow, we will not be able to pray together in our family bacause the church countdown, so I called all members to a prayer and worship meeting in my bedroom to thank God for the blessings and good things God has given us through the whole year.

We sang some songs along a mobile phone with external loud speakers. This made the worship very good.
Then we prayed and seeked God direction. I asked God to give us a prophecy for the next coming year. We had been waiting and praying earnessly for a while.
We knew that God always answer our prayer because we knew Him better everyday.
Then Lily got a prophecy from the Lord, like this:

" Don't be afriend to move out from your home (old church). I will take care of you and provide you in every thing you need.
Remember Abraham, when I called he left his home and family and wondered in the desert didnot know where to go.
Like the Israeli people in the desert, I gave them manna to eat.
Don't be afriad to go out. Be encouraged, be bold because I am with you."

Thank you Lord, I write my vision and your revelation so that I can remember your Grace and have strong faith in you, my Lord.
Ezekiel 12:24
(24) For there shall be no more any false vision or flattering divination within the house of Israel. (25) For I am the LORD; I will speak the word that I will speak, and it will be performed.


" Habakkuk 2:2:
(2)And the LORD answered me:
“Write the vision; make it plain on tablets,
so he may run who reads it.

-----------------------------------------------------
December 30, 2009
When young Christians encounter Jesus personally

Today was a day of salvation of some students.
Today was the last day before the New Year Holiday, the school organized a merit making day for all teachers and students. I had asked the deputy school director to hold a Christian meeting in the school hall.

I invited all Christian students to our meeting. Many responded to my invitaiton.
I arranged musical instruments and amplifiers for music and microphones.
After singing worship, I preaced on 1 John 3:1 "We are the children of God by grace"
Then Jamee, one of my Christain club students witnessed.
Finally, I asked students to come forward to receive the salvation.
About 15 students responded to the call there were a few who were non-Christian families.
I lead them the sinner's prayer and blessed them.
I did not want anybody to fall down so I had someone stand behind the student's back.
Thank God, it was a good day.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

You may post your comments here.
หากท่านมีข้อคิดเห็นเพิ่มเติมหรือเสนอแนะเชิญออกความเห็นได้
(กรุณาใช้ข้อความสุภาพ และสร้างสรรค์)