Truth about Delverance
KEY POINTS ON HEALING AND DELIVERANCE MINISTRY!
• Be sure you understand the Power of Attorney.
(II Timothy 3:16-17; Acts 3:16; Acts 4:12; John 14:12-15; Mark 1:27)
• Be sure your prayer life is well developed and your spiritual walk before the Lord is holy and upright.
(Leviticus 11:44-45; Numbers 11:40-41; I Samuel 1:12; Daniel 6:11; II Timothy 1:9).
• Be sure to live a life evidenced with daily forgiveness, repentance, renunciation of sin, and actively bearing the Fruit of the Spirit.
(Daniel 9:20; Mark 11:25; Ephesians 6:18; I Thessalonians 5:17; Jude 20).
• Know that the realm of the demonic is REAL and their assignment is to steal, kill, and destroy Christian believers. (Isaiah 8:19-22; Daniel 10:13; Matthew 12:28; Mark 5:1-20; II Corinthians 12:7)
• Understand the power and anointing we operate in is NOT ours, but a divine a gift of empowerment through God's sovereignty and grace.
(Matt 20:25-28; Ephesians 2:1-10; John 15:16; John 6:44; Acts 13:48).
• Be extremely weary of spirits for pride and arrogance when God manifest His power and glory in one's ministry. All glory and honor should be given to Almighty God.
(Psalm 10:4; Psalm 59:12; Proverbs 8:13; Proverbs 11:12; I Timothy 3:6).
• Know that spiritual warfare is ongoing. Therefore, strategic and tactical warfare should be defined and contextualized in accordance with the specific spiritual climate and environment.
(Exodus 15:3; Deuteronomy 20; Psalm 18:34; Ecclesiastes 3:8; II Corinthians 10:4-7).
• The enemy will always attack where one is weakest and most vulnerable, so be sure you have adequate covering, ammunition, and back up.
(Isaiah 50:4; Jeremiah 31:25; Habakkuk 2:12-15; Galatians 6:9; II Thessalonians 3:13).
• You must be sure of your deliverance BEFORE you can minister deliverance to others, since demons can readily be transferred to individuals being ministered to.
(Joel 2:32; Matthew 18:32-35; Luke 4:18; II Timothy 4:17; Hebrews 11:35).
• The spiritual maturity to clearly and accurately hear and discern God's voice is critical to any authentic healing and deliverance ministry.
(Psalm 95:5-6; Isaiah 6:8-10; Jeremiah 3:21-25; John 10:3-5; Revelation 3:20-22).
• Be sure to acquire daily covering of self, one's family, and loved ones under the precious blood of Jesus.
( Exodus 12:37-51; Deuteronomy 16:1-5; II Chronicles 35:18-19; I Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 11:28).
• Never enter a battle with the enemy underprepared. Be sure to put the whole armour of God on before engaging the enemy. (Psalm 18:34-35; Romans 6:11-14; Romans 13:12-14; II Corinthians 6:7-10; Ephesians 6:10-17).
More Info at: http://www.endtime-ministries.com/deliverance.htm