คริสตจักรมีหลายแบบ- What a church it is

Today I went to preach in a medium churches in Chiang Rai and the other one in Maechan.

I don't want to mention the name of the Churches just to keep their faces and my opportunity to deliver more and harder sermons there.

You may not be surprised to hear this story but I was shocked and out of words to say.

The first one was much better in my opinion.(60 people most of them are young)

Before the ceremony, I, as the preacher, was asked to sit at the back of the preacher's podium. Then, after the MC conducted his routine schedule which programmed according to the format of the Christian religion rite, he announced the time for a sermon. I came down from the platform to the front row of the audience or the first pew.

Before preaching, I asked people who are authorized for the service “How much time do I get to preach?” The people said “ 20 - or 25 minutes” I was shocked to hear that the time for the sermon, or the message from God which is the heart of the worship is reduced to a minimum level.

I asked them for more and was allowed to preach 30 minutes.

I preached on “There is power in the Name of Jesus”

Then at the minute 30th I asked people who want to be prayed for to come forward. 2 women and 3 girls responded to my call. I prayed for the girls; The first one drew back a few steps when I prayed for her and the other two stood still but I saw some tears in their eyes.

The first woman was an elderly lady. As I was praying for her she collapsed to the floor and I saw the manifestation of the Holy One; she spoke in tongue and was touched.
After the service she told me that God touched her and she felt the power in my hands when I laid my hands on her.

The other woman had a pain in her shoulder and her right arm. I prayed for her.Thank God for the healing.

The second church I went in the afternoon was a dormitory church supported by a foreign fund.

I was there about 2.30 p.m. As I was preparing for the sermon a man came to me before the worship time and told me the strangest suggestion I have ever heard, like this.

“Ajarn, my pastor with whom you have had an appointment is not here this afternoon.
He has gone to a pastor meeting in town. My pastor told me that you have to preach only 15 minutes because your sermon needs to be translated into Chinese and Korean languages.”
That means I would be able to preach God message in only 5 minutes because they need to be translated into Korean and Chinese.

I was shocked to hear this strangest story. I said I cannot preach in 15 minutes it is impossible for me. It is like a ritual not a message from the Word of God. I made a deal with him that he should give me more time. He gave me more time for 25 minutes with the condition that I am not to ask people to come forward to get prayed for or doing anything because our foreign supporter does not like it. Finally, I had no choice.

I thought to myself “This kind of servant is of God or of Man.”

I preached on Luke 3.9-11 "Ask and it will be given to you."

During my sermon presentation I shouted and preached with all my might in 22 minutes.

But still keep 3 minutes for prayer. I asked the audience to lift up their hands and asked for the blessing from Jesus. People responded seriously to the prayer. I saw many tears running down from many of their eyes. There were about 80 people in the meeting. Many of them join my Christian Club at my schoo.

Thank God, Thank you Jesus for your anointing and experience in the religious man made church which prevent the manifestation of Holy Spirit.

The pastor in this church must works very hard to prease both God and his supporters from foreign land. I did not know before that he drives Vigo (Toyota new model pickup) because he serves as a good servant to his master Korean presbiterian Church.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

You may post your comments here.
หากท่านมีข้อคิดเห็นเพิ่มเติมหรือเสนอแนะเชิญออกความเห็นได้
(กรุณาใช้ข้อความสุภาพ และสร้างสรรค์)