God blesses Ararat church

 After the worship my family and I takes a photograph with the pastor, his wife and some children who still play at the church's compound.

 Sunday, February 28, 2010

It was a remarkable day that Holy Spirit anointing outpouring occurred in a local church in Chiang Rai. Pastor Yapa and his wife Ajarn Nin and their church welcome us.
I came with Lily Neil and my wife Srila.

Brothers and sisters in Christ came to church early enough to have time to rehear worship songs.

The worship was conducted in Lahu language. Pastor Yapa gave me a chance to share a sermon. I talked on Jeremiah 4.1 convincing God’s people to turn from sins and come back to God.

After finishing the sermon many people came out to experience the power and the loving anointing of the Holy Spirit.  I prayed for people who were hungry for God and many of them were moved and touched by the power of God.

It was so wonderful that the anointing poured down on many people and also the worship team. Thank God for the day of deliverance e and Joy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

You may post your comments here.
หากท่านมีข้อคิดเห็นเพิ่มเติมหรือเสนอแนะเชิญออกความเห็นได้
(กรุณาใช้ข้อความสุภาพ และสร้างสรรค์)