Here is an email we received on Friday 11-01-13 from an Emmanuel TV Viewer in Zambia:

Dear Prophet T.B. Joshua,

First of all, I want to thank you for allowing God Almighty to use you to bring hope to the hopeless, be a father to the fatherless and comforter of the widows. God has given you grace to bring deliverance, healing and hope to millions of people, especially the youth of this generation.

My name is Patrick and I am writing from Zambia. I am one of the young people who are hooked to watching Christian channels and am greatly inspired by the prophetic ministry, the lifestyle of Prophets and their operation in the things of the Spirit.

However, I recently visited Zimbabwe from Zambia and discovered something that has confused me. According to my shallow understanding, a prophet is a person or man of God who is inspired and speaks by the inspiration of the Spirit of God. They are men of God who speak the mind of God; they see visions, revelations and speak as God directs them.

It means without the Spirit of God, they can never do these things humanly. Whenever a prophet prophesies, they say, 'God said this' or 'The Spirit of God has told me this' – and we see those things come to pass. This equally means the Spirit of God enables them to prophesy and see in the spirit.

Now, my question is - when it comes to talking against fellow pastors and prophets, is it the same Spirit at work? What is happening there? I say this because in Zimbabwe, I attended the service of a well known Prophet called Uebert Angel who owns Miracle TV. While he was prophesying to a certain lady from my country, he told her that she was supposed to go somewhere else but because of financial difficulties came to him. The lady replied that she had wanted to go to The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria to see Prophet T.B. Joshua. Prophet Angel then asked her why she wanted to go to a place where they would only tell you when the next president will die. He told her that it was in his own church she would hear the reality. I was very shocked to hear this.

Also, during a partners meeting of Prophet Angel which I attended, he even boasted, 'T.B. Joshua is the one who always calls me on the phone; I do not phone him.' He asked one of his ushers to stand up and confirm this, which he did. This happened recently, in the second week of November 2012.

This is confusing to young people like me who love watching men of God. Why do those who are supposed to share the same mission talk negatively about their fellow prophets? Help me to understand this!


 t-b-joshua2
TB JOSHUA'S COMMENT:
"Brother Patrick, thank you for your email. Don't be troubled in your heart. Remember, Jesus said there will be trouble. Indeed, there is reason to be troubled because of what the founder of Miracle TV, Uebert Angel, said about me and my ministry. There is greater reason not to be.

"I believe what you said in your email. It was true Angel (Miracle TV) said this in his service. There were almost 20 emails I received saying the same thing. Brother Patrick, I have nothing to say. I leave my battle for God. He has been fighting for me and He will continue to fight for me – because the battle is of God. In Him, I live. In Him, I talk. In Him, I have my being. You with God are majority.

"I drop my pen here to say I love you all and trust only God, Jesus Christ, our Saviour."