A Vision given to Mary Rink

Rev 4:1 After this I looked and, behold, a door was opened in heaven, and the first voice, which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, which said...Come up hither and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit and behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne 5. And out of the throne proceeded lightenings and thunderings and voices, and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of GOD.
I saw in a ray of light my second Bible that I had received, a green and black paper back of the
Living Bible. In this Bible I could see the scripture John3:16.

The Holy spirit said to me." You love this scripture it is what I used to draw you to me that day on June 3rd 1973 '

Suddenly I was in the spirit in Heaven. I was taken into the throne room of GOD where I beheld a stand arrayed in gold which held the Lambs book of Life..

An angel of great height called me forth to look in the book. I stood beside him and he opened up this book of Life, his finger went down the page to my name which then stood out in gold writing, Lynda Mary Murray June 3rd 1973 he then spoke and said..On this day you received me. This day I saw you complete.

John 17:20 Neither pray I for thee alone, but for them which shall believe on me through the word. That they all may be one, as thou, Father art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us, that the world may believe that thou hast sent me, and the GLORY which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one even as we are ONE. I in them and thou in me; that they may be made perfect in ONE.

2 Cor 5:8 We are confident; I say; and willing rather to be absent from the body , and to be present with the LORD

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

You may post your comments here.
หากท่านมีข้อคิดเห็นเพิ่มเติมหรือเสนอแนะเชิญออกความเห็นได้
(กรุณาใช้ข้อความสุภาพ และสร้างสรรค์)